Since the raise of Covid-19 second wave, many countries did not allow direct flights from India and have restricted Indians from visiting their residence countries. However Travel companies around the World have found a loophole in this restriction : Many countries accepting Indian nationals as of now including Maldives which is the most nearest to India, and the perfect one : If you visit Maldives, just quarantine yourself for 15 days (Guests are allowed to roam around the island/city) and prove that you don’t have corona, then you can take your next flight to your intended destination.
Halamaldif.com offer for Indian vaccinated passengers who are planning to travel to UAE, KSA, US, Canada or other country through the Maldives, a special Stopover Quarantine Package at a lowest price 750 USD only, with no hidden fees !
– Package includes:
- 15 Nights/16 Days stay on Double Room on bed & breakfast meal plan, in Private Beach Villa newly opened in Dhiffushi Island
- Round-trip speedboat transfer from MLE Airport (40 min ride)
- All taxes
- Spacious and modern facilities, Kitchen, small pool, and free wifi
- 24/7 Buttler Support
- Free bicycle
- Free BBQ on the beach
– Package excludes:
- PCR test before departure
- Laundry, telephone, tips, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, gratuities, etc.
- Lunch or dinner is 14$ per person
- Lunch and dinner is 26$ per person
– Booking :
For more informations & any other inquiries please don’t hesitate to send us e-mail to : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org Plan your travel well !
》Check this post if you are wondering when is the best time/period to visit Maldives !
》Register here and start earning points while visiting Maldives through the first loyalty program in the World introduced by a country ” Madives Border Miles “
– Please note :
- The passengers need to be fully vaccinated (taken 2 doses either Covisield,or Sinopharm or Pfizer) and vaccination has to be approved by WHO.
- Passengers should have taken both doses of the vaccine 14 days prior to arrival in the Maldives.
- Maldives visa is on arrival for Indians. Travellers must hold a hotel reservation (our Voucher) and return or onward flight tickets
- Passengers need to undergo a PCR test 72hrs before departure from India, On Arrival in Maldives and before leaving Maldives for your onward destination
- For more updates and informations related to travel to Maldives during Corona pandemic, kindly check this link
– Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- The above quotation and Rooms availability are subject to change.
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 72 Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement). This requirement applies to all tourists, except Infants aged below 1 year.
- For any guests that require PCR test on departure, the Guesthouse team will arrange testing through a Government approved facility. This service should be requested at the time of reservation or on arrival. Our medical center staff will be taking the samples and they will coordinate to send them to a government-approved facility for testing. Results are issued before guest departure.
– Important !
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. halamaldif.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.